A little bit about Geoff Conrau.
As a full time Marriage Celebrant, I enjoy interaction with people of all ages, races and creeds. I consider it an honour to be involved in one of the most memorable days in anyone’s life.
I was a history and music teacher for 35 years. This included eight years as Director of Music at one of Melbourne’s most prestigious secondary school music programs.
I am an entertainer with Saxton’s Speakers Bureau. I have performed throughout Australia and abroad at corporate events and business functions, using magic and comedy. A highlight of my appearances overseas was a show for the Sultan of Brunei. I was also the resident magician at the Stamford Hotel for three years.
I am happily married with four children. They're grown up now and are all professional musicians, just like my wife and I.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in History and Music at Melbourne University
- Diploma of Education at Melbourne University
- Certificate IV in Marriage Celebrancy
- Certificate of Attainment in Funeral Studies
- Committee Member of the Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Victoria
- Former Director of Celebrancy Studies at the Modern Institute of Learning & Education